Thursday, July 16, 2020 at Pitt Race Complex
The PVGP Test & Tune Day is an opportunity for PVGP racers to test their race cars and fine tune them for our upcoming races – both at Pitt Race Complex that weekend and Schenley Park the following weekend. It is held at Pitt Race Complex and open only to PVGP race participants. The Test & Tune Day is a PVGP sponsored event. It is run under the control of the PVGP’s Chris Longo with proceeds going to our charities.
You must be entered as a racer at PIRC or Schenley Park to participate in the Test & Tune. Full day is the only option – no half day available.
Participants will be placed in run groups for the day.
The day will be run time certain and equipped with ALS, Tow, and Fire. All cars are expected to participate in spirit with vintage racing rules and PVGP has the right to reject any applicant for unsafe behavior.
The cost to participate is $250 for the day – no half day or single sessions are offered
Wednesday, July 15
3:00 PM– 10:00 PM Gates Open for Racers
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Registration for Test & Tune participants only
Thursday, July 16
Groups and schedule to be released in 2020.
- Driving suit & safety equipment required for driver per applicable race event.
- Must have a race-prepared car conforming to requirements of your sanctioning body.
- 18 years or older and valid Racing Competition License required per applicable race event.
- Muffled exhausts required (95 DbA limit or meeting the requirements set for the race event).
- Drivers are responsible for preparation and safety of their cars in accordance with the competition rules for the applicable race event.