There’s plenty to do in Pittsburgh between our race weekends, and during the weekends too! Bring your spouse and your family and make it a full week vacation.
During the weekdays the PVGP hosts:
- The Walnut Street Car Show on Monday July 19
- The Waterfront Car Cruise on Tuesday July 20
- The Parade & Car Display on Wednesday July 21
- The Tune-Up on Wednesday night July 21
- A Countryside Tour on Thursday July 22
- A “Passport to Elegance Party” at Voyager Jet Center on Thursday, July 22
- The Forbes Avenue of Speed Parade and Car Show on Friday, July 23
Whether you’re into fabulous art, outdoor adventure or a whole lot of family fun, you’ll see why Pittsburgh is one of the world’s great destinations. There are dozens of museums, attractions and cultural events happening in our region during the Grand Prix’s Race Week July 19-25. Please see Visit Pittsburgh’s website for more details.
The Hilton Garden in Oakland is our Host Hotel. Click here for information on them and all Grand Prix hotel partners. For each room booked these partners make a donation to our charities.