Historic Race Weekend at PIRC
July 11-14, 2019
Pitt Race has 14 garages for rental on a first come basis. Eight garages are adjacent to the North Track paddock area; six additional garages are on the ground floor of our Events Center. Garage bays are equipped with roll-up garage doors. Extension cords are prohibited for external usage. Garage facilities include access to modern restrooms. Cost for the weekend is $325. Garages will be available on Wednesday, July 10 at 5:00 PM through 6:00 PM Sunday, July 14. Reserve your spot on your racer entry form on a first come first served basis. Please specify if you desire a garage in the Conference Center or in the lower North Track paddock garage.
RULES OF USE
- Vehicles, bikes, tools and related gear must remain within the rented garage boundaries and not encroach into the boundaries of adjacent garages, regardless of whether the adjacent garages are occupied.
- Trailers, mobile homes and larger support vehicles are to be parked in paddock areas so that traffic around the building is not obstructed.
- The upper parking lot (between garages and Wilson Circuit) may be used for normal-size (i.e., pickup trucks and cars) support vehicles but not for semi-rig tractors, mobile homes, camping trailers or vehicle hauling trailers.
- Use “out of the way” North Track Paddock areas for support conveyances other than pickup trucks and cars and use common sense so as not to rob other participants of desirable paddock spots.
- Electrical power from within the garages is not to be extended outside the garages
- Oils, brake fluids, antifreeze and solvents are not to be placed into sanitary sewer or storm drain inlets… they are to be properly disposed of in drums provided for that purpose (located near the shed on the Wilson Circuit Paddock Road).
- Rental garages are to be left in the clean condition in which they were found. If a garage is not completely clean at the beginning of the rental period, please notify the track office.
- Garages covered under a group contract will all be unlocked for use according to 6:00 PM – 6:00 PM coverage period of the Rental Agreement.
- PIRC is enclosed with a security fence and has security personnel making rounds overnight when camping is permitted for an event. However, the track is not responsible for any personal items left in the garages or elsewhere at the facility.