July 24/25, 2021 Weekend – Schenley Park
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows on the July 24-25 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 separate displays featuring more than 2,500 cars. Display your car and get a front row seat to watch the vintage races through the streets!
It’s a weekend show open to everyone – no invitation is needed. All makes, all years, all countries, are welcome. You’ll be a part of the show with the best parking spot all weekend to watch the vintage races on the streets surrounding the golf course. Shine up your ride and be a part of the show. Pre register now to save money and time on the weekend.
The entrance to International Car Show is at the top of Schenley Drive where it intersects Forbes Avenue in Squirrel Hill, just below the Schenley Park Golf Course clubhouse. Here is a link to the map.
Gates open at 9:30 AM and Car Shows run from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM on the weekend.
Cost to participate in the International Car Show is just $40 (discounted to $35 until March 31) and includes your weekend car display spot, a PVGP race program and car decal. On-line registration closes at 11:30 PM on Thursday July 23, after which participants must pay at the gate in Schenley Park upon entry and the price increases to $50. We strongly encourage you to pre-register here now to assure you get a spot in the car show and to speed up the entry process. This is a charity event – refunds and single day discounts are not available.
Select Car Clubs must use separate forms with different pricing structures and offerings. Click on links to learn more: Corvette Marque of the Year, BMW, Italian Cortile, British Car Day, Subaru, Audi, Cars N Coffee, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Vintage Motorbikes.
Please visit links below for individual car show details and to register:
- American Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Asian Car Show Hosted by Subaru Club, Pgh Miata Club, West Penn Mazda Club
- Audi Car Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Club
- BMW Pavilion Hosted by BMW CCA
- European Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Italian Cortile Car Show – Hosted by the PVGP
- Corvette Marque of the Year
- MINI Car Show– Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- Mercedes-Benz Car Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club of Pittsburgh
- Porsche Car Show – Hosted by the Allegheny Region Porsche Club
- Subaru Car Show – Hosted by the Pittsburgh Area Subaru Dealers
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Volkswagen Car Show – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club
- Cars ‘N” Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation
- Larry Smith Award – In Honor of Larry Smith, the PVGP Car Show Founder
The PVGP’s International Car Show is comprised of more than 2,500 cars including classic, antique, and exotic vehicles from all countries – see below for details on each event. For info email Car Show Chairperson Bob Speer.