Sunday, August 29, 2021
11:00am – 7:30pm
4070 Middle Road, Allison Park, PA 15101
The Rad Car Show
Register your 80’s or 90’s car for the inaugural Rock n’ Rad Car Show at Hardwood Acres. Gates open for parking at 11 am for PreRegistered Participants. On-Site Registration opens at Noon. Pre-Registration includes:
Here’s some other things that the early birds are going to get!
- Gates open at 11am for parking tor Pre- registered cars ONLY
- ONLY Pre Registered vehicles will get ONE Rock n Rad T-Shirt per vehicle.
- The first 100 registrations will get a Rock N Rad Rubik’s Cube
- The first 200 registrations will get a Rock N Rad Retro Specs
- The first 250 registrations will get a Rock N Rad window sticker
- The first 300 registrations will get a Rock N Rad Poster
All registrations, both pre-registered and on-site WILL get ONE Door prize ticket. We’ve got a lot of cool door prizes that will be awarded at the top of each hour!
One Registration per Car. If you are bringing multiple cars please purchase for the first car and then return to add your second car. We can only gather information on ONE car per order.
Spectators and guests are are not charged.
The vendors for the Rock n Rack car show are as follows.
Bruster’s Ice Cream, Eternally Yours Popcorn, Fat Cat Subs , Hoshi Food Truck , Tango Food Truck, and Tambellini’s
PGH Halal Food Truck (
Le’s OrientalCLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE & REGISTER WITH ROCK N RAD NOW
Stuff that’s Allowed
- Folding chairs.
- Popup tents and umbrellas may be used for shade prior to the concert, but they must be taken down before the evening concert begins.
- Dogs are permitted, but they must remain on leashes at all times and be up to date on all vaccinations and licensing. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
Stuff that’s Not Allowed
- Charcoal grills.
- Fire lanterns.
- Cheezy attitudes
What is Rock N Rad?
Several auto aficionados where chatting that no one is really featuring rad era cars in the car show rich Western PA area and were overheard
Followed by a unanimous “Cool, I’m in!”
That’s the story.