Saturday, July 13, 2019, from 6:30- 11:00 pm at the Carnegie Museum
Our Blacktie & Tailpipes Gala opens Grand Prix Race Week in formal style! Please join us as we take our party, and our cars, to the Carnegie Museums of Art & Natural History in Oakland. This is the first time we have held the gala at the Carnegie Museum, just a few minutes away from our racing home in Schenley Park. This is a must for any auto enthusiast who enjoys shiny cars, fine dining and great company. In addition to being one of the city’s best summer parties it is also a significant fund raiser for our charity partners.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh in Oakland, is located minutes from downtown! The historic building and regal spaces including the Music Hall Foyer make it Pittsburgh’s premier party venue. Guests will be dazzled by the offerings of their exclusive caterer Culinaire, whose taste and presentation are second to none.
- 6:30 pm: Cocktails & Appetizers within car show at rear entrance
- 6:30 pm: Silent Auction opens
- 6:30 pm Hall of Sculpture and Architecture open
- 7:30 pm Music Hall Foyer opens
- 8:00 pm: Opening Remarks by WTAE’s Andrew Stockey
- 8:30 pm: Dinner served
- 9:00 pm: Live Auction, Dessert & Dancing to No Bad JuJu
- 11:00 pm: Gala Concludes
- Single Ticket: $275
- Table of 10: $2,500 ($250 each)
- Combo Ticket: Blacktie Gala Ticket and Jet Center Party Ticket for $595
We’re gearing up for another fabulous event and a big thank you goes to our Committee. We welcome Brenda Tenison and Molly Schmotzer to the committee and invite anyone who wants to join the team – if you are interested in learning more or contributing an auction prize please email Maggie Schmotzer.
- Single ticket: $275
- Table of 10: $2,500
- Gala/Jet Center Combo: $595