Saturday, July 13, 2019, from 6:30- 11:00 pm at the Carnegie Museum
OUR BLACKTIE & TAILPIPES GALA OPENS RACE WEEK IN STYLE!
Join us at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History for the Black Tie & Tailpipes Gala and celebrate the start of 2019 Race Week in style. We are moving to a Saturday night for the first time in over a decade. This formal event is a must for any auto enthusiast who enjoys fine cars, dining, dancing and great company all for the benefit of our deserving charities.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh in Oakland, is located minutes from downtown! The historic building and regal spaces including the Music Hall Foyer make it Pittsburgh’s premier party venue. Guests will be dazzled by the offerings of their exclusive caterer Culinaire, whose taste and presentation are second to none.
- 6:30 pm: Cocktails, Appetizers & Silent Auction Open
- 7:30 pm: Opening Remarks by WTAE’s Andrew Stockey & Dinner
- 9:00 pm: Live Auction, Dessert & Dancing
- 11:00 pm: Gala Concludes
- Single Ticket: $275
- Table of 8: $2,000 ($250 each)
- Table of 10: $2,400 ($240 each)
- Combo Ticket: Blacktie Gala Ticket and Jet Center Party Ticket for $550
We’re gearing up for another fabulous event and a big thank you goes to our Committee. We welcome Brenda Tenison and Molly Schmotzer to the committee and invite anyone who wants to join the team – if you are interested in learning more or contributing an auction prize please email Maggie Schmotzer.
Maggie & John Schmotzer
Kim & Bart Buckley
GALA TICKETS – SOLD OUT
- Single ticket: $275
- Table of 8: $2,000
- Table of 10: $2,400
- Gala/Jet Center Combo: $495