July 11-14, 2019
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Historics are sponsored by Ford, who is proud to lend its name to this race as the road-course event has grown in popularity and track length. From its first event in 2004, PVGP Historics has grown over the past decade to establish itself as a stand-alone vintage and historic race weekend.
Pittsburgh International Race Complex’s purpose-built track, 40 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, provides the perfect venue for the legends of the 1960s and early 1970s to thunder through the Pennsylvania countryside while providing plenty of racing room and safety features. The addition of the 1.2 mile South Track stretches the facility out to a heart pounding 2.8 miles. The Historics at Pitt Race Powered by Ford was the first event on the expanded track in 2015.
The Complex is the ideal venue for racing iconic American performance cars, such as Camaro’s, Mustangs and Corvettes. In addition, it’s the perfect place to feature exciting open-wheel racing with Formula Fords and Formula Juniors. The best of Europe is represented as well by BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Lotus and Alfa Romeo.
As we did last year, we plan to keep our event to three full days with a fourth day for Test & Tune. We will use a dual entry form for both race weekends – allowing entrants to take advantage of several discounts. For those planning to leave their rigs at Pitt Race between events, we will store them at the track during the week – at no cost to competitors. Access to the facility will be available on Wednesday July 10 – Gates will open for competitors at 5:00 PM. There will also be no additional camping charge if you are staying overnight.
2019 Entry Fees
For 2019 we are once again keeping rates unchanged and using a dual entry form to apply for both the Historic Races and the Schenley Park race weekends.
1. You can print out and complete the PDF Entry Form below and mail in with a check.
This is the only Entry Form available. It can be used for either race weekend or for a combined entry.
2. If you wish to use a credit card you can click the link below and use our secure portal at ShowClix – You will still need to mail in a the above paper entry form with a copy of your racing license and medical form.
- Early Entry (before May 1): $500
- 2nd Car/Same Driver or Same Car/2 Run Groups Additional Flat fee: $200
- Thursday Test & Tune : $225 Includes 3 20 minute sessions – no half day or single sessions available. (This is not included with your race entry)
- Vintage Shelby Race: $50
- Garage Rental: $325 holds one large car or two very small cars – 12 available