The PVGP is now accepting race applications for both weekends. We are moving all race registration to MotosportReg (MSR) beginning this year. Many vintage racers are already signed-up and familiar with MSR so it will be seamless for most. If you have not used the on-line MSR registration system before, it is easy and free. Once you have set up an account you will find out how easy it is to register now and in the future. MotorsportReg is used by more than 6,000 event organizers from 1,300 clubs, racetracks, and sanctioning bodies.
All racers and crew must complete and sign this PIRC Track Waiver to enter the facility. It only takes a few minutes to complete online – if you wait to do it at the track it could take 10 or more minutes since the wifi is not fast
2021 Entry Donations
Fees are suggested donations to our charities and are tax-deductible
Historics at Pitt Race July 16-18, 2021
- Entry: $575 Late: (after July 1) $625
- Sunday 50-minute Enduro for all closed wheel racers $50
- Thursday, July 15 Test & Tune on full track at PIRC: $250 (no half-day available)
- 2nd or 3rd Car/Same Driver or Same Car/Same Driver -2 Groups: $200
- Additional Crew (driver and 2 crew are included with entry) $30 Each
- Vette vs. Viper Sunday Race: Free
- Garage Rental: $325
Schenley Park Races July 24/25, 2021
- Entry: $550 Late (after July 1): $600
- Single session Axis vs. Allies Sunday Race $75
- 2nd or 3rd Car/Same Driver or Same Car/Same Driver in 2 Groups: $200
- Optional Saturday Night Dinner and beer at start/finish: $20 per person
- Entry: $1,025 Late: (after July 1) $1,125
Tow once, race twice. Race with us at Pitt Race Complex on July 15-18 and the PVGP will securely store your rig at the track for free so you can return the following weekend to run with us through the streets of Schenley Park. You save $100 when you enter both weekends.
The PVGP is partnering with the Vintage Racer Group and combining efforts for the PVGP Historics at Pitt Race starting this year. We look forward to a great weekend of racing and hope that many VRG members come back for the second weekend at Schenley Park.