Starting in mid-January, 2021 the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix will require all racers to enter and pay through Motorsport Reg. details to follow.
Your race entry will be fully refunded if you notify Event Chairman before your tires hit the track on your first practice session.
Schenley Park Races July 24/25, 2021
- Early Entry: $550 ($500 before May 21)
- 2nd Car/Same Driver: $200
- Axis vs. Allies Saturday Race: $75
Historics at Pitt Race July 16-18, 2021
- Early Entry: $575 ($525 before May 21)
- 2nd Car/ Same Driver: $200
- Test & Tune Day: $250
- Vette vs. Viper Sunday Race: $50
- Garage Rental: $325
Combo Entry Discount
- Early Entry for both weekends: $1,000 ($900 before May 21)