Due to the current COVID-19 Situation, the 2020 PVGP has been canceled. We hope to see you in 2021. Throughout the remainder of the year the PVGP will host Driving Tours and small car shows to help support our charities.
There are two ways to enter to race in the 2021 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, which includes the Historic Races at Pitt Race Complex on July 16-18 and the Vintage Races at Schenley Park on July 24/25. Discounts are available if you enter both race weekends, and the PVGP will provide free storage of your race rigs between race weekends.
1. You can print out and complete the PDF Entry Form below and mail in with a check.
This is the only Entry Form available. It can be used for either race weekend or for a combined entry.
2. If you wish to use a credit card you can click the link below and use our secure portal at ShowClix – You will still need to mail in a the above paper entry form with a copy of your racing license and medical form.
Your race entry will be fully refunded if you notify Event Chairman before your tires hit the track on your first practice session.
2021 Pricing (Unchanged from 2020)
Schenley Park Races July 24/25, 2021
- Early Entry: $500 (Discount through June 1)
- 2nd Car/Same Driver: $200
- Axis vs. Allies Saturday Race: $75
Historics at Pitt Race July 16-18, 2021
- Early Entry: $525 (Discount through June 1)
- 2nd Car/ Same Driver: $200
- Test & Tune Day: $250
- Vette vs. Viper Sunday Race: $50
- Garage Rental: $325
Combo Entry Discount
- Early Entry for both weekends: $900 (Discount through June 1)