Many thanks to our drivers for putting on such a great show! To the right, you will find links for race groups, eligibility, schedules and hotel accommodations for both race weekends. If you can’t find what you’re looking for please send us an email.
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association has a rich history and is enthusiastic about the future. Our two unique race events provide the ideal combination of vintage and historic racing in a complete 10-day motorsport festival. We kick things off in grand style with a 4-day weekend of vintage sports cars, monoposto and historic race cars at the challenging Pitt Race Complex. This is followed by a week of motorsport activities throughout Pittsburgh, capped off by the nation’s only vintage street race through the stone-walled, tree-lined streets of Schenley Park in the original spirit of vintage racing that took place on public roads in the 1940s and 1950s. All PVGP events benefit charity, with $6 million raised to help individuals with autism and developmental disabilities.
The driving goal of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is to honor our automotive history by encouraging the preservation and racing of vintage cars in a format that emphasizes driver safety and etiquette while presenting a friendly environment for our drivers and 200,000 enthusiastic fans. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association stages and sanctions both race weekends. We welcome licensed drivers from all vintage race organizations to race with us at these two unique venues.
2021 Entry Donations
Fees are suggested donations to our charities and are tax-deductible
Historics at Pitt Race July 16-18, 2021
- Entry: $575 Late: (after July 1) $625
- Sunday 50-minute Enduro for all closed wheel racers $50
- Thursday, July 15 Test & Tune on full track at PIRC: $250 (no half-day available)
- 2nd or 3rd Car/Same Driver or Same Car/Same Driver -2 Groups: $200
- Additional Crew (driver and 2 crew are included with entry) $30 Each
- Vette vs. Viper Sunday Race: Free
- Garage Rental: $325
Schenley Park Races July 24/25, 2021
- Entry: $550 Late (after July 1): $600
- Single session Axis vs. Allies Sunday Race $75
- 2nd or 3rd Car/Same Driver or Same Car/Same Driver in 2 Groups: $200
- Optional Saturday Night Dinner and beer at start/finish: $20 per person
Combo Entry for Both Weekends – $100 Discount
- Entry: $1,025 Late: (after July 1) $1,125
Tow once, race twice. Race with us at Pitt Race Complex on July 15-18 and the PVGP will securely store your rig at the track for free so you can return the following weekend to run with us through the streets of Schenley Park. You save $100 when you enter both weekends. With two consecutive race weekends and a discounted combo rate, the PVGP makes it easy to tow once, store your rig at Pitt Race for free, and race twice!