July 24/25, 2021 Weekend
OVER 2,500 CARS FILL THE FAIRWAYS OF SCHENLEY PARK EACH JULY
Each July, Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 separate displays featuring more than 2,500 cars. It’s a weekend show open to everyone – no invitation is needed. All makes, all years, all countries, are welcome, whether or not you’re with a car club. You’ll be a part of the show with the best parking spot all weekend to watch the vintage races on the streets surrounding the golf course. Shine up your ride and be a part of the show!
The entrance to International Car Show is at the top of Schenley Drive where it intersects Forbes Avenue in Squirrel Hill, just below the Schenley Park Golf Course clubhouse.
Gates open at 9:30 AM and Car Shows run from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM on the weekend.
Cost to participate in the International Car Show is just $40 and includes your weekend car display spot, a PVGP race program and car decal. On-line registration closes at midnight on Thursday July 22, after which participants must pay at the gate in Schenley Park upon entry and the price increases to $45. We strongly encourage you to pre-register here now to assure you get a spot in the car show and to speed up the entry process. This is a charity fund raiser – refunds and single day discounts are not available.
If you are trying to sign-up for The Corvette Marque of the Year, Italian Cortile, Pgh Cars N Coffee, BMW, Porsche Club, Subaru, Mercedes-Benz, MINI Club or British Car Day the costs and options vary and you must register through their respective links.
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is honoring Corvette as our 2020 Marque of the Year and they will be featured throughout all 10 days of our event from the cars shows to the races. At Schenley Park there will be a special display area and includes a parade lap of the track on Sunday.Details
The PVGP’s International Car Show is comprised of over 2,500 cars including classic, antique, and exotic vehicles from all countries – see below for details on each event. For info email Car Show Chairperson Bob Speer.
Please visit links below for individual car show details and to register:
- American Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Asian Car Show Hosted by Subaru Club, Pgh Miata Club, West Penn Mazda Club
- Audi Car Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Club
- BMW Pavilion Hosted by BMW CCA
- European Car Show – A general show with no host club
- Italian Cortile Car Show – Hosted by the PVGP Cortile
- Corvette Marque of the Year
- Viper Spotlight
- MINI Car Show– Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- Mercedes-Benz Car Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club of Pittsburgh
- Porsche Car Show – Hosted by the Allegheny Region Porsche Club
- Subaru Spotlight Car Show – Hosted by the Pittsburgh Area Subaru Dealers
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Volkswagen Car Show – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club
- Cars ‘N” Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation
- Larry Smith Award – In Honor of Larry Smith, the PVGP Car Show Founder