Thursday, July 5, 2018 at Pitt Race Complex
The PVGP Test & Tune is an opportunity for PVGP racers to test their race cars and fine tune them for our upcoming races – both at Pitt Race Complex that weekend and Schenley Park the following weekend. It is held at Pitt Race Complex and open only to PVGP race participants.
The Test & Tune Day is a Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix sponsored event. It is run under the control of the PVGP with proceeds going to our charities.
The day will be run time certain and equipped with ALS, Tow, and Fire. All cars are expected to participate in spirit with vintage racing rules and PVGP has the right to reject any applicant for unsafe behavior.
Full Day $225 Half Day $150
You must be entered as a racer on either PVGP race weekend. You can register for Test & Tune on your race application or you may pay with cash or check on-site that day, but we will not be able to process credit cards.
2018 PVGP Test & Tune Schedule
Wednesday July 4
3:00 pm to 10:00 pm roll into Paddock – sorry no early entry before 3:00 pm and absolutely no late entry after 10:00 pm.
Registration 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Test & Tune registration only)
Thursday July 5
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm Weekend Racer Registration
- Driving suit & safety equipment required for driver per applicable race event.
- Must have a race-prepared car conforming to requirements of your sanctioning body.
- 18 years or older and valid Racing Competition License required per applicable race event.
- Muffled exhausts required (95 DbA limit or meeting the requirements set for the race event).
- Drivers are responsible for preparation and safety of their cars in accordance with the competition rules for the applicable race event.
The karting track will be open for rentals on Thursday and Friday if racers wish to get some additional time behind the wheel – a portion of your entry will be donated to the PVGP charities. Details